Continue with this chapters about video and photo editions, today we are going to talk about Photoshop, but in a specific way. So first, what it is Photoshop?
It is the name of a well-known image editing and photography tool, a program used on PCs for retouching photos and making professional montages, although it is also accessible to users who have been experimenting in this field for a fleeting time.
Currently, it is one of the essential allies of any marketing team, especially in the creative branch, given its potential to create any type of graphic material with relative ease. It requires some learning, but its possibilities are almost endless.
Can you imagine the wonders you can do with Photoshop tools? Therefore, in a world in constant technological growth, even if you do not work in the area, knowing this incredible Photoshop toolbar is an extra skill that can serve you both in your personal and professional life.
These are some of the Photoshop Selection Tools:
- Move Tool
- Frame Tools
- Lasso Tools
- Quick Selection Tool
- Magic Wand Tool
- Zoom Tool
The Crop tools in Photoshop:
- Crop Tool
- Perspective Crop Tool
- Sector Tool
- Select Sector Tool
And for finally here are the Photoshop retouching tools:
- Spot correction brush tool
- Concealer Brush Tool
- Red Eye Brush Tool
- Clone Stamp Tool
- Eraser Tool
- Blur Tool
For that reason, today we are going to teach you a step by step of how to remove and replace the background of your photo.
- Pick your photo and open it in the Layers panel and unlock the layer.
- In the Properties panel, click Remove Background under Quick Actions.
- Refine your edges using the Brush tool to clean up any small bits of background that remain.
- Replace your background dragging and drop a new image onto the canvas and press Enter/Return to finalize.
- In the Layers panel, drag the new image underneath the original one. To be the new background.
If after finishing the tutorial, you see the product do not look polish. Following these steps:
- If after you remove the background, some small bits may still be visible on the edges of a subject. Select the subject and use the white brush to reveal and the black brush to conceal any unwanted pixels.
- Double-check the edges of the object you cut out to make sure you are happy with your selection. This could be especially hard around complex edges, like animal fur or human hair. Use the Refine Edge Brush tool to seamlessly blend the subject with its new background.
- Try a transparent background to isolate your subject, so you can use it in a variety of ways. You can pop your newly isolated subject, logo, or branding onto website headers, email signatures, ads, and more.
If after reading this article and learning a little about this specific background removal tool. It is possible that this program is catching your attention and you want to learn how to retouch photos or paint with Photoshop brushes in the style of Picasso.
So, put your artistic skills to the test and work your magic with all the Photoshop tools!