Website builders are the perfect solution for individuals, entrepreneurs, and small businesses to start a website without hiring a developer. The real problem is when you try to find the best, because we all know there is a wide list of builders online, but not all of them offer the same user experience. That’s why we made a compilation of the 6 most famous for October.
To begin with this list, we have Zyro (pronounced as zero), a powerful and affordable website builder by the same team as Hostinger. It should be noted that it offers an easy to use drag & drop tool with free hosting and 72% off premium plans using the WPBeginner Zyro coupon code, which makes it a great choice if you’re looking for a cheap website builder to start your own site.
- It allows you to create a website even if you don’t have any coding skills.
- Its easy-to-use and powerful design tools make it easy for everyone to build visually stunning websites.
- Zyro comes with a logo maker, AI tools, and tons of pre-made website templates that you can start with. You also have access to over 1 million high quality images for free.
- Its most outstanding advantage is the affordable pricing, mainly if you’re a start-up, but don’t let the low pricing fool you into thinking that this isn’t a powerful website builder platform. They offer great uptime and reliability.
- Its interface doesn’t allow you to switch templates once you choose one.
- Since Zyro is not open source, it lacks the third-party integrations and addons that platforms such as WordPress offer.
- Its starter plan has very basic features. In fact, it does not include a free domain, but it has all the essentials that you’d need to build a website.
- While Zyro offers blogging features, it’s not a true blog platform, so they lack features like the ability to schedule blog posts, etc.
As we mentioned before, their costs are enough if you’re an artist or a small business on a budget. Zyro pricing starts at $2.61 per month for their Unleashed plan, which comes with a free domain. Their eCommerce plan costs $8.01 per month but is limited to 100 products. If you want unlimited products, then you’d want their eCommerce Plus plan, which costs $14.31 per month with the Zyro coupon code: wpbeginner.
This is another popular cloud based website builder software. Actually, over 1.9% of all websites prefer Wix as their website builder because of its powerful set of features.
- Initially, it’s a fully hosted platform, so you will not have to pay for hosting in order to get access to hundreds of templates to choose for your website’s design.
- Each template is fully editable with their intuitive drag and drop site builder.
- By the way, Wix has an artificial design intelligence (Wix ADI) that can design a beautiful website for you.
- It also offers dozens of free and paid apps that you can install on your website. These apps allow you to add new features and functionality to your website. Some of them are created by Wix, and others are created by third-party developers.
- Wix offers a free plan with limited bandwidth and storage. However, you can use this plan to test drive their drag and drop website builder. It does not include a domain name, so if you decide to keep your website, then you may want to upgrade to a premium plan.
- If you’re joining a free and connected domain, the interface will show some ads on your website, and you’ll need to upgrade to their Combo or Unlimited plan to remove those ads.
- If you ever decide to move your website away from Wix, then you will find it quite complicated to do so.
- Their Connect Domain plan which costs $9.16 per month only lets you connect a custom domain name, so you’ll still have to buy a domain name separately.
This builder offers a limited free version that includes a Wix branded subdomain. You can connect a domain for $9.16 per month. Their combo plan starts at $14 per month and gets you a free domain name. Lastly, the eCommerce plan for online stores starts at $23 per month.
Shopify is very popular among ecommerce users since it was designed specifically for online stores and those kinds of websites. It powers millions of online stores across 175 different countries.
Furthermore, over 400 billion dollars worth of products have been sold on Shopify’s platform, and according to expert research, 4.4% of all websites on the internet are using Shopify as their eCommerce website builder.
- It is an all-in-one fully hosted eCommerce software, this means you don’t have to worry about managing software, installing updates, or keeping backups. Shopify does all that for you.
- It includes its own payment solution (called Shopify Payments), which lets you accept credit cards, but you can also add third-party payment gateways to accept payments.
- Due to its ecommerce purposes, it comes with full inventory management, unlimited products, powerful stats, easy marketing solutions, and all neatly wrapped under one roof.
- Just like the two previous ones, it has an intuitive interface that includes a drag & drop system, which makes it super-easy to create a full-fledged online store.
- They also offer in-store POS, which allows you to sell products at your location, while accepting all credit cards and taking advantage of Shopify’s inventory, shipping, marketing, and statistics management tools.
- Do you remember Shopify’s payment platform? Well, Shopify forces you to use it. If you want to use your own payment processing solution, then they charge an additional 2% transaction fee, which is really high.
- If you are just starting out, then you may find Shopify’s pricing a bit higher than some other website builders on this list.
- Like with Wix, if you ever want to move your website away from Shopify, you will find it quite difficult to do so.
Its basic plan is already expensive at $29 per month. And like all platforms, you have the option to upgrade your plan to Shopify for $79 per month or Shopify Advanced for $299 per month.
But don’t worry, there is also a Lite plan for $9 per month that basically allows you to add a buy button on any website.
This is a popular professional builder known for its great designs and ease of use. According to W3Techs, roughly 1.8% of all websites are built with Squarespace.
- It comes with an enterprise-grade infrastructure for hosting your website.
- This secure platform allows you to focus on growing your business without worrying about hosting.
- It has a lot of completely ready for all types of content website designs to get started that are also fully editable, and Squarespace even allows you to use multiple templates for the same website at once.
- Apart from its easy to use tools (that include a drag & drop system), its interface presents a different form to add information just by pointing anywhere on your website and starting typing.
- Moreover, it has an ecommerce plan which allows you to add an online store to your website.
- It offers a nice interface to manage your products, inventory, orders, coupon discounts, and more.
- Squarespace offers limited integration with third-party services, which can be a hurdle in growing your business.
- Their ecommerce plans only allow Stripe, Apple Pay, and PayPal for payment processing. You cannot add additional payment gateways.
Squarespace websites start at $12 per month and $18 per month. Their online stores start at $26 and $40 per month. The perfect alternative if you just want to quickly build a website.
It is a very complete software with tons of great designs and functionality, including a beautifully crafted page builder, which allows you to edit your website without learning any coding skills.
Weebly is an initiative acquired by the popular payment platform Square, aiming to give local businesses a more integrated website builder solution.
- It is a fully hosted platform, so you don’t need to install and manage any software. They take care of hosting your website and managing all the software that runs on the backend.
- As you read before, Weebly includes dozens of editable website designs to use as a starting point for your website.
- It also comes with built-in support for ecommerce, which allows you to easily create an online store and start selling.
- Each Weebly site comes with built in features for contact forms, photo galleries, sliders, and more. This allows you to easily add features to your website without any complicated setup process.
- Weebly is consistently rated among the best DIY website builders for beginners.
- Unfortunately, the first advantage is also a drawback, as you’re locked into the features they offer. Then, you cannot hire a developer or designer to add new functionality or features to your website.
- Weebly will show Square ads on your site on both Free and Personal plans. You have to upgrade to their Professional plan to remove ads.
Weebly comes with a very basic free plan. Their paid plans start at $6 per month, billed annually. The pro plan costs $12 per month, and their business plan costs $26 per month.
One of the largest domain name registrars and web hosting service providers worldwide. While many business owners use GoDaddy to host WordPress websites, they also offer a simple online website builder for those who don’t want to use WordPress.
- It is a simple and easy to use tool for creating professional looking sites.
- It includes several ready-to-use blocks that you can drag and drop to create different layouts.
- It also has an integrated photo library with professional images from Getty Photography that you can use on your website but you can also upload your own photos and create image galleries.
- It is not as feature-rich and flexible as most of the other website builders on this list.
- It offers a limited set of features with fewer design options.
- It is quite difficult to move your GoDaddy Website Builder website to another site.
GoDaddy website builder pricing starts at $6.99/month for the basic plan, $10.49/month for the standard plan, and $14.99/month for the eCommerce plan. All plans are billed annually. This interface can be used to create fairly simple websites, but is counterproductive for content-rich websites.
There is still a long list of websites out there, but these are definitely the 6 most convenient options at the moment, either because of the tools they offer, the templates or simply because many have developed specific functions for ecommerce. Which is very useful nowadays.